7 Health Benefits of Apple
- Apples are one of the world’s healthiest fruits.
- Apples are an excellent source of pectin, which is a soluble fiber that can lower blood cholesterol and blood sugar levels. This means that apples are good for the heart.
- Pectin in apples also binds with heavy metals like lead and mercury and helps the body eliminate these pollutants.
- Fresh apples are also good sources of vitamin C, an antioxidant that protects your body’s cells from damage.
- Apples can help prevent constipation, arthritis, gout, gastroenteritis and diarrhea.
- For losing weight. Apples are excellent diet foods. Only 47 calories per apple.
- For relaxation. Even the smell of an apple has a calming effect. Apple pie, apple juice, fresh apples are all great.