- The Lord’s my Shepherd, I’ll not want.
He makes me down to lie
In pastures green; He leadeth me
The quiet waters by.
- My soul He doth restore again.
And me to walk doth make
Within the paths of righteousness,
E’en for His own name’s sake.
- Yea, though I walk in death’s dark vale,
Yet will I fear no ill,
For Thou art with me; and Thy rod
And staff me comfort still.
- My table Thou hast furnished
In presence of my foes;
My head Thou dost with oil anoint,
And my cup overflows.
- Goodness and mercy all my life
Shall surely follow me;
And in God’s house forevermore
My dwelling place shall be.