- The wonders of redeeming love
Our highest thoughts exceed;
The Son of God comes from above
For sinful man to bleed.
- He gives Himself, His life, His all,
A sinless sacrifice.
For man He drains the cup of gall,
For man the victim dies.
- And now before His Father’s face
His precious blood He pleads;
For those who seek the throne of grace
His love still intercedes.
- He knows the frailties of our frame,
For He has borne our grief;
Our great High Priest once felt the same,
And He can send relief.
- His love will not be satisfied,
Till He in glory sees
The faithful ones for whom He died
From sin forever free.