Lift high the cross, the love of Christ proclaim,
Till all the world adore His sacred Name.
- Come, Christians, follow where our Captain trod,
Our King victorious, Christ, the Son of God.
- Led on their way by this triumphant sign,
The hosts of God in conquering ranks combine.
- All newborn soldiers of the Crucified
Bear on their brows the seal of Him Who died.
- O Lord, once lifted on the glorious tree,
As Thou hast promised, draw us all to Thee.
- So shall our song of triumph ever be:
Praise to the Crucified for victory!