- Fire of God, Thou sacred flame,
Spirit who in splendor came,
Let Thy heat my soul refine
Till it glows with love divine.
- Breath of God, that swept in power
In the pentecostal hour,
Holy Breath, be Thou in me
Source of vital energy.
- Strength of God, Thy might within
Conquers sorrow, pain, and sin:
Fortify from evil’s art
All the gateways of my heart.
- Truth of God, Thy piercing rays
Penetrate my secret ways.
May the light that shames my sin
Guide me holier paths to win.
- Love of God, Thy grace profound
Knoweth neither age nor bound:
Come, my heart’s own guest to be,
Dwell forevermore in me.